Since 1978, Kiel School has been helping to prepare children for the future. Our dedicated teachers are there every step of the way to guide your children and help to encourage learning and success.
Our teachers are certified and hold state licenses in education. This allows them to work directly with all different age groups and to help design a curriculum that fosters growth and education. We believe in providing an affordable quality program.
In addition to our leadership team below, we have 3 degreed teachers and 4 assistant teachers to ensure a proper teacher to child ratio.
- Assistant Director 2017-2018
- Four years teaching 2nd Grade and four years teaching Kindergarten
- M.Ed. in Literacy
- PA Permanent Certification as a Reading Specialist
- B.S. Degree in Early Childhood Education
- PA Permanent Certification Early Childhood/K-3
- Started working at Kiel School at age 14!
Jo Ann Massei
- 18 years as Kiel School Director
- Teacher of 3 year old class for 8 years
- B.S. Degree in Elementary Education
- N.J. Permanent Certification Grades K – 8
- Two years teaching 4th grade
- Fifteen years in computer field
- 18 years experience as Head Teacher
- Coordinates our educational program and teaches Pre-k class
- B.S. Degree in Special Education
- N.J. Permanent Certification Early Childhood/K-8
- Kiel School’s 1st teacher in 1978!
- Two years teaching Special Education
- Owned/Co-Director of Pumpkin Patch Preschool (1984 – 1989)
All of our classroom teachers are certified in Elementary Education or Special Education with years of teaching experience. Each teacher has an assistant in their classroom. Our assistants have had experience with working with young children and some are retired teachers!